Posted September 10, 2015
The GAA National Club Draw is now an annual event following its success over the past two years, in which over €4.5 million has been raised by clubs.
The sole purpose of the GAA National Club Draw is to assist clubs in their drive to raise much needed funds to aid in the development and the promotion of our games.
- This is an opportunity for the Club to raise up to €20,000 at little or no cost.
- The Club retains all of the proceeds from the tickets sold by the Club.
- All prizes are provided by Ard Chomhairle and the Club is not charged in any way for the prizes, the administration of the draw or for the printing of the tickets.
Tickets remain at €10 each and the National Club Draw will take place on March 11th 2016.
The top prize in the National Club Draw is an Opel Corsa and the other prizes include a trip for 2 with the All Stars next year, All Ireland Hurling and Football Final Packages for 2 (including premium level tickets, overnight accommodation and an evening meal) and travel vouchers.
In total there are 14 prizes in the National Club Draw and in addition to the National Club Draw there will be the following additional Naomh Mearnóg Club draws;
- Tickets bought before 6 pm on Saturday 19 September will be entered into a Special Club Draw for 2 All Ireland Football Final tickets
- Tickets bought before 6 pm on Saturday 19 December will be entered into a Special Club Christmas Raffle (Details of prizes to follow but the prizes will be similar to those for last year’s Christmas Raffle)
- Special Dublin County Board draw for Dublin Clubs that sell over 200 tickets
National Club Draw Tickets are available in the Club Bar, from Tim Maher (087 2312630), Tony Owens (087 2514515) and or online. Tickets will also be distributed through the Adult and Juvenile Sections of the Club shortly.
Do not miss out on the chance to win one of two All Ireland Football Final tickets in the Special Club Draw on Saturday 19 September by buying your National Draw ticket(s) before 6 pm on Saturday 19 September.